31. toukokuuta 2016

CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK


  Hello, my friends. Like I promised I'm writing you now after a small break. Let's have a little catch up, shall we. So last time I mentioned briefly about the thing that had something to do with my family and a hospital. Gladly everything seems to be ok now. :) The stress, and propably allergies too, got to me and I've been sick over a week now. Feeling almost normal today, though! But laying on the divan doing nothing for days and days has been good to me. I've really been able to think things through. You know when you don't really let yourself "waste" your time on thinking and planning because you could do something "more useful"? There are good sides to not being capable of doing something concrete. And pauses like these make you eager to do things again 'cause you can.

  My blog is now in this odd "limbo" state. :D That word propably describes it the best. Because I'm working on the future blog this blog kinda just, I don't know, lingers. There are some posts for example that I'm kinda saving for the new blog and so on. Oh, soon, can't wait! ^^ But I think it's better to keep this blog resting for now until I get everything ready. Feels a bit silly to update something just for sake of updating, right? So a little more silence here, if you don't mind. Not that many of you would sit in front of your computers anyway since the weather is that  amazing. ;) But stay tuned! Can't wait to be back. :)

1 kommentti:

  1. I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, because if like to read it next my friends will too.|

    VastaaPoista

Copyright © Only the space between us | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com