17. toukokuuta 2016

CROSSROADS


  I've been editing my S/S 16 haul video and here's a little sneak peek of my favourite outfit. The video will be out tomorrow. :) I'm glad that this time I really thought through what I needed and how I wanted my summer look to be like. Colours are mainly blues, whites and light shades of brown and I really love how everything goes together. ^^ To be honest I never thought it would be possible for me to find my own style. I've always known what I like, I've always known what kind of vibe I want, but somehow still found it incredibly hard to find a way to combine it all. I wanted to be classy but not stiff, I wanted to be earthy but not too all over the place. And now I've found the perfect "crossroads" for me. :)

  But now, just so you know, I am sadly forced to have a little break. There are some annoyingly difficult things happening in my personal life and I am quite upset about it. Let's just say that it includes my family and a hospital. That's all I'm gonna say about it now. Then there's this other thing called "studies". I have two weeks to wrap things up as thoroughly as possible and I really need all the time I can get. So, the next post will be up on 31st. Unless of course I happen to have time and something to write about before that! See you soon. :)

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi What's up Hi there Hello , everything all the whole thing is going well fine sound perfectly nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data information facts , that's really actually in fact truly genuinely good fine excellent , keep up writing.

    VastaaPoista

Copyright © Only the space between us | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com